Tuesday, January 25, 2011

26th jan. , 15th aug. , 2nd oct....and so on

          A few years before these days used to generate some kind of spark within me .I was eagerly waiting for these days. We used to prepare ourselves well to present ourselves well in these days. We used to start planning for these days and practicing for it well before 15 days.
   Flashback: 9 years before on 26th jan. 2002
                   I got up early about 5:50 am .That was a bright morning .i saw almost everybody got up and there was a different energy label within each of us. I completed my daily works smoothly. I took out my neatly washed cloths from my trunk. I want to tell you here that I washed and kept these cloths in my trunk 10 days before for today.
     It was 6:45 and all of us gathered at the ground. There I saw a different kind of freshness is in the air each of us was looking very energetic and enthusiastic. After a while our program started and we stood on a queue to watch our principal sir hosting the flag. Then we sang national anthem and then in queue only we started doing parade. With his old harmonium our music sir was playing tunes of Tipu sultan and Sare jahan se acha while 2 of my friends were playing drums. We finished parade in a very organized way within 20 minutes. Then our principal sir, some of my friends gave a short speech regarding the pride of becoming a republic country. at last everybody’s favorite Mr H P Misra sir gave us a nice laudable speech to tickle our funny bones. Then we dispersed.
    After that we had a photo session with our classmates, best friends and with our favorite teachers.....
  Back to  present   :
             Today is just like another Sunday. I don’t have to go to office so I lied on my bed up to 9 in the morning .Now these days don’t mean a lot to me. This is only a holiday. Today valentine day means a lot to me then 26th Jan. My elders say to me that now I am a man, I am matured, I can understand anything in a much better way then I did before. Really is it so ...if it is so then I don’t want to grow. I want to be a kid always...

Anyway I can’t go back. Let me start again from here .Its never too late to start anything .Here I pledge I will surely bring the sparks those were within me a few years back ....


No comments:

Post a Comment