Sunday, November 4, 2012

Bid-adieu @ Wipro


 June 15th 2012 , Friday.......

               Every chapter has an ending and today is the last page of chapter “Wipro-My 1st Company” .Yes, today is my last day @ Wipro.
It’s been 2 years and 4 months since I joined here .Like all 1st things(  first day @school, 1st day @college, 1st love…..Etc )  my 1st company Wipro will always be special for me .Thank you all for making my 1st company special for me .It all started 2 years back on a bright morning .I came here with a lot of expectations ,goals and motives to achieve those .Since then it has been a remarkable journey . It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end .The best things that I could take from this is my learning and experience. Thanks a lot u all for being there and for showing the right path to me .
The best thing about a book is when a chapter ends ,next chapter starts from the next page itself until the end of the book .I am entering into the next chapter with all your  memories .Once a famous scientist said “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving” .So ,I am moving on. Definitely once in a while we will meet because the world is round.
             



Dedicated to all wipro-ites....

2 comments: